In 1961, Gaétan Graveline founded this company in the basement of his home. Ten years later the company moved to a larger location in downtown Saint-Hyacinthe to offer better services to its customers.
In 1989, Mr. Graveline gave control of the business to his son Mario. This family business, named Couvre-Planchers M. Graveline inc., continued to grow and another move was soon required.
Indeed, it was in August 1993 that C.-P.M. Graveline moved to its current location at 1820 Laurier Boulevard East, always in Saint-Hyacinthe. At the time the area of ??warehouse and showroom totalled 4,000 square feet. Today, this area is dedicated solely to the showroom.
In December 2000, following a study on the future of flexible flooring, Mario decided to move the business in new direction: specializing in ceramics. By the same token, he abandoned the linoleum, carpet and hardwood.
In March 2001, after several renovations of the showroom, the company re-opened under the current name, Ceramics Graveline Inc. and the third generation is already underway with the arrival of Philip, Mario Graveline’s son.
In January 2016, it is Philippe’s turn to take over the torch of the family business. Following the example of his father Mario, Philippe focuses every day on customer satisfaction. Thus, he brilliantly maintains the reputation of Ceramique Graveline Inc.
Today, Ceramics Graveline Inc. is able to offer personalized service and greater choice with the most beautiful showroom in Quebec.